Friday, August 18, 2006

Man, who said that working at Sonic doesn't have it's advantages. No one I know has said that, but there are some good advantages. For example, this last Saturday, the owner of Sonic took all of us employees to a very expensive Japanese restaurant. I had a steak called the Teppan steak. Teppan, I guess, is the Japanese word for thick. We could order anything we wanted, but I still found it kind of hard to pick something so expensive. So after we ate, we went into a room where the managers gave a couple of speeches and then they started passing out free stuff. EVeryone got a twenty-five dollar gift certificate, a certificate to Blockbuster, two shirts, and a Coca-Cola bag. Why all of the free stuff you ask? Because we do such a great job, and our Sonic is in the top twelve of Sonics in the country. Pretty impressive huh? I would have put pictures of all of the stuff but my picture uploader is not working. Well, that is it for me love, peace, and soul.

No comments: