Friday, August 18, 2006

Clouds have hung over us for the past three days and rain has almost constantly fallen. I really like it when it rains, and I hope it will continue to rain like this. The only bad part of this rain is that it gets really humid outside and thats no fun.

I have not worked any this week, but will work Sunday. Last Saturday the owner took all of us employees out to an expensive Japanese restaurant. I got a Teppan steak. Teppan, I guess, is a Japanese word for thick, and it really was. EVen though the owner paid for it I still felt weird getting something that expensive, but I got over it. Afterwards he made a speech and then gave us some free stuff. The free stuff includes: Coca-Cola bag, a gift certificate to anywhere, a certificate to Blockbuster, and two shirts. Why all of the free stuff you ask? Because the Sonic I work at is in the top twelve in the country. He wanted to reward us for a job well done. Who said Sonic doesn't have benefits. Well thats all for me love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

Wow - we never got anything like that when i worked at sonic....or anywhere for that matter - way to go.

Jocelyne said...

Where's MY birthday blog?