Monday, October 23, 2006

I haven't blogged in a while, I know. With this blog I hope to make up for lost times. The weather is very nice today, but has been very rainy and cold. I guess winter is fast approaching, even though its only October.

I have started basketball practice and I am enjoying it greatly. My team, or our team I mean, should be good this year. From what I see, this should be a great year for the Homeschoolers Basketball Association. We do not have many big fellows, but I think we might be able to make up for that with our speed. I like my coach pretty good. He seems to be wise in the ways of basketball and all of its in's and out's. I think our games will start in November and end sometime near February. The last year I played basketball for a team was in 7th grade. That was three years ago and I am looking forward to another season. When I wasn't playing basketball anymore I was kind of sad that I did not play as hard as I should have during the past years. So this year I am planning to play as hard as I can and try to reach my full potential.

Yesterday, the 22nd, we went to On the Border Restaurant to eat, since it was Cody, my brother's birthday. We had a very good meal, and lots of good conversation because Corbin was a chatterbox. As soon as we finished the meal, I was wondering if that was the end of the party. By the time that thought had crossed my mind I looked over and saw my madre talking to the waitress. I knew something was up when I noticed the secretive attitude my mom was showing. About five minutes later four or five waiters and waitresses came out and yelled "We have a birthday in the house!" Cody's face was so funny because I don't think that he realized what was going on. They came right up to our table and had Cody STAND in his chair in front of everybody in the restaurant. It was funny! Then they sang happy birthday and then gave him a cake. We split the cake up and finished our meal. Cody if you read this, I give you props for being such a good sport, you really put on a show.




Oh, and thanks Corbin for helping me write this.




I hope ya'll enjoyed this blog and I think I will do more. Peace, Love & Soul.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Corbin. You are at basketball and I am at your house. I forgot to give you a comment the other day, but Grana let me do it here. Thank you for putting the picture of me on your blog. And that is all. Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Corbin again. I am at home with my Mom. Can I come watch you play basketball sometime(when your games start)? Talk to you soon. Lata

Mason said...

Sure Corbin you can come watch my games any time you want to. I think my first game is Nov. 11, but i think it is out of town.See you

Mason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K.C. Sola said...

So does your team have a name, Mason?

Mason said...

We are called the Flames, either that or the Rockets i dont know.

K.C. Sola said...

You sure it isn't called the Flaming Rockets? ;)