Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving! A time of food, family, but most importantly thanksgiving. When the Pilgrims had the first feast, they really had some thanking to do. They had just met the Indians, who taught them how to farm and hunt. The Pilgrims had just been scraping by before the Indians came along. Now they had plenty of food to survive the winter and they were free to worship how they chose. The Pilgrims took the time to thank the magnificent God that had made all of this possible. We also have plenty to be thankful for, we just need to take the time out of our busy schedules and realize it.

Well, I have been doing pretty good. Basketball season has started, as most of you know, and I am greatly enjoying it. From my mom's blog ya'll know how the games have turned out so far, but I am mostly happy that I am having fun. We won't be having another game until December 9, so I am hoping that I can stay in shape. This will be hard especially with Thanksgiving coming right up, and with all of the good food that I know will be at my Aunt Gendy's house.

I am still working at Sonic, enjoying it more and more every weekend. I love the people I work with, and this makes it a lot more pleasant. I have stopped carhopping and I am mostly taking the orders. Having stopped carhopping, my pay has drastically decreased because of the tips I am no longer getting. I still make pretty good money without the tips so I do not know why I am complaining. Well, that is about all for me, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Love, peace, and soul.

No comments: