Monday, January 15, 2007


This is a picture of all of the kids (not my kids, of course, to those strangers reading this, but my brother and sisters, plus a sister-in-law and nephew).

Oh! to be a great blogger like I once was. To find joy in telling my of everyday life to my family, and sometimes to perfect strangers. I wonder if the president has stumbled upon my blog yet? I guess I need to shake the laziness out and post a blog every once in a while.

Well, the weather here is very nasty. I hate weather like this, but I did enjoy sliding on the ice in my driveway this afternoon. I had decided to walk to the library, just for something to do, and decided to do it after my mom warned me to put on some warmer clothes. I didn't heed her warning as ya'll might have guessed, and I was very close to freezing to death.

Basketball is going pretty well. We have lost five games now, two games to Odessa on the same day. We lost because:

1. We were not playing very well at all and;

2. They were really good.

We probably could have beaten them if we were playing our best but it would have been really close. I think their team made around 6 three-pointers per game. Pizza after the game made me feel a little better about the loss though. Actually, I had a lot of fun playing and that is the whole point, right? We have 3 games this week and I hope we can win at least 2 of the 3. The team that we will most likely get beaten by is the team we lost to by about 60 points. Ya'll might remember this team as the team, that the lady who writes the blog "Welcome to my World" put a picture of a pie and talked about it being a big slice of humble pie.

Well that is about it for me, so love, peace, and soul to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great picture of all us kids. I had such a great time over Christmas. The weather here is bad too - so much so that i get a "snow day" from work! whoo hoo - write me sometime, brotha