Monday, January 29, 2007


Is this not a cool head or what! I got it at a Christmas party in a white elephant gift exchange. I stole it from someone (in the rules of the game) who had already opened it. I thought it was pretty cool but Mom said it was creepy. Maybe it will keep her from coming into my room?

I can't believe that in about two months I will be 16. I absolutely can not wait until I get my license. It will make everyones life a lot easier. With me being able to drive my mom wont have to take me everywhere, and I will not have to ride my bike or walk anymore. I've heard that the test is kind of hard, but I will under no circumstances allow myself to fail it. I know I can study and pass the written test, but the parallel parking is what I'm not great at. It's especially hard in my dad's big truck but I will soon get the hang of it.

I just finished reading Pilgrim's Progress for the second time and I enjoyed it once again. It's a great allegory that anyone can relate to. The way John Bunyan tells the story it is very understandable and doesn't take a theologian to decipher the way some books such as this one do. To write such an amazing and influential book like Pilgrim's Progress in jail showed Bunyan's faith. Even though he was in jail for doing things of the Lord he still followed Him and stayed the course. Well, that is it for me love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

I second the motion that that is a creepy head - what, pray tell - is it supposed to do?

Mason said...

Nothing at all. The mom of the guy who brought it is a hairstylist and she gets those to practice on. I think its cool anyways.