Thursday, February 08, 2007






Basketball season is over, but I had a really fun time throughout it. We did ok in the win/loss standard, but what I liked most about the season was seeing everyone one of us get a lot better. We all grew as basketball players, and we all learned an important lesson not just in basketball but in everything. That is doing everything with heart and with pride, and not giving up when we are down. Sports not only keep one in shape, but they can teach good lessons about everyday life.

This star is for making the all-star team. The coaches out of the teams we played chose players that they thought were all-stars. Out of all the teams three players were chosen and I am grateful that they picked me. I also feel a little bad because one of my friends did not make it who should have. Anyways that is it for me love,peace, and soul.


















2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

Oh my gosh that is so Awesome! Congratulations - I am so proud of you!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Time for a new post Mason Reed!