Monday, January 23, 2006

Does anyone really like Mondays? I want to know someone who really likes this first day of the week. Some weekends have actually been ruined because of what is going to happen on Monday. For example, let's say you are having a great weekend, but right as you fully start to enjoy this free-time your thoughts are immediately interrupted by the image of what you have to do on the first day of the week. If you are me, you know that when Monday gets here I will have to spend most of the day working on a research paper that should have been given more attention than what I paid it. Anyways, besides this I had a great weekend. On Friday after I did my paper route I went to the stock show, and stayed around there until supper time. Then on Saturday guess what I did? I went back to the stock show and hung around there until about supper time. That was about the extent of my weekend and those of you who live in a big city are probably thinking, what a boring weekend, but in this little town that would be considered a fairly eventful weekend. Well, that is about all I have to say so have a nice day.

No comments: