Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well, another day has come and a new day has taken it's place. Tomorrow is Friday, and my English test will be tomorrow. I sure hope I will be ready.

Today is really windy, and I am glad I do not have to do my paper route. I played basketball and football yesterday which was pretty fun. I had thought at first that yesterday was going to be a horrible day because it was so cloudy, but it turned out to be a good day. I don't know what I am going to do the rest of the day. I will probably go to the library or something.

So far this year I have not been sick, and actually I have not been sick for a longer time than a year. I hope I can keep it up. I hate being sick. Your nose gets all stopped up and you cannot breathe. It's horrible. The thing worst about being sick though, is before you got sick it was really cold, rainy, and just horrible outside. Then the day you get sick it seems it is always sunny. Everybody is playing outside and you want to get out so bad, but your mom will not let you. Man, I hate that. Well, that is about all I have to say so remember love, peace, and soul.

No comments: