Tuesday, January 24, 2006




Well, hello everyone. Guess where I ate supper last night? You guessed it. I ate at Taco Bell, and had a chicken stuffed burrito.

For those of you who read my last blogging I was hard at work on a research paper that was due today. I finally got through with it at about eight o'clock and I was so happy to have it over with.

Well I do not have a very big day today. Their is no paper today so I do not know what I am going to do. On the day of my research paper I also had a book report due, and the book I read was called "I Love Paul Revere Whether He Rode or Not". It was a pretty good book about all the myths in American heritage. Such as George Washington and him becoming our first president. I had figured since he was a war hero they would definitely vote him in office, but that is not so. There was probably some thinking like this going on, but back then it really kind of counted on alcohol. Whoever bought the most alcohol and presented it to the most supporters would probably win. It said in the book that when he was running for a Virginia office he bought 144 gallons of alcohol to win. Pretty amazing huh? Well thats all for me.

No comments: