Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hello once again for another day of blogging. I hope your day has gone as well as mine has so far. I have had a good day at school with just one English quiz today. I even might have made a one hundred on it. It is a beautiful day here today, the sun is shining, with a gentle breeze, and it is pretty warm.

As I told ya'll last blog that yesterday was my friend's operation. I have not heard how it went or if the tumor is cancerous yet. I was just thinking about how it must be for him and his family to have to wait for the final verdict about the tumor. It must be very worrisome for his parents.

Well, no paper route today. I just have to clean my room because it is pretty messy. I have a bunch of stuff to study for tonight, and will be pretty busy. Not any tests just three quizzes and a current event. I really want to ride my dirtbike today. I have not gotten to ride lately. Probably because it has been cold, but today looks like it might be a little warmer. One of these days I will put a picture of my dirtbike on here since ya'll have not seen it. Well, that is about it for me. So remember love,peace,and soul.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yes, you did make 100 on your English Quiz. Good job!