Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Wednesday has come and is nearly gone. Good day at school today, and like you know from my last blog, I had a couple quizzes. I do not know how well I did on them, but I think I did not do so well on my English quiz. Everything else, I did well on, I hope.

Well like I told ya'll, I would show ya'll a picture of my dirtbike. This is a picture of me in the mountains of Red River, NM. I am in front of an old miner's cabin. I also went riding my dirtbike yesterday, but did not have that much fun because my ankle was hurting. I think my ankle hurt from going and playing basketball at the highschool on Sunday. It is still sore today and I do not know what I did to it. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow because it is starting to get annoying.

Well I know you have all been waiting anxiously for more information on the my friend's operation. I heard that the doctors got most of the tumor out, which is good news, but do not know if it is cancer yet. His eye is also kind of messed up. He is not able to open one of his eyes. It might be just a trauma from the surgery and will get better, or it might not.

So, on a lighter note, I am going to see a Texas vs Texas Tech basketball game this Monday. I am going with my sister and one of my friends and she is taking a friend. I can not wait to see Texas win. It should be a good game and extremely fun to watch. Well that is it for me, so as always love, peace, and soul.

No comments: