Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another beautiful day here with warm weather and almost no wind. I have had a good day so far. Not a really busy day today, but I do have to do my paper route. I had a lot of school work today, but I have not taken my chemistry test yet because my mom is at work. I hope I do good on it.

Well last week was not the day that we go eat pizza, it is this Friday. This Friday I will probably find out what is going on with my friend and find out how he is doing.

Well not much longer on my school work just about two and a half weeks longer. I can not wait to get through with tenth grade because it has been pretty hard. I think eleventh grade is supposed to be easier and I am looking forward to that.

Man I could not believe it when yesterday, I was riding my bike to get my haircut. Actually I was just getting back to my house when I looked at my back tire and saw that the rubber was about to fall off. The rubber was ripping badly from the metal part. So I don't know what I am going to do. Well that is it for me so love, peace, and soul.

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...

That's not MY bike is it?