Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I appreciate all of the comments yesterday, but I would like to talk about something different today.

Last night I got a call from my grandma, and she was telling me about their anniversary. They have been married sixty-years. Can you believe it? Sixty-years they have been married, and I do not see how. My grandparents that live in Stanton get along okay, but my grandma really likes to talk. My grandpa is not like that at all. He kind of likes to talk some, but not very much to her for some reason. I think sometimes when I am down there that he is actually kind of mean to her, and tries to ignore her. So when I hear that they are fixing to have been married for sixty-years I can not believe it. Although they are like this, my grandpa really does love my grandma. He goes to the store for her, and will even go back again if she forgets something, which she usually does. He will even drive to Midland, which is close to Stanton, and shop for her during the rush when all the ladies are getting off of work and are going straight the grocery store. I think my grandma really adores my grandpa. She is always cooking him special meals and baking things when she thinks of something he might like. Well that is it for me.

No comments: