Friday, February 17, 2006

Man, it is getting colder here. It is only about twenty-eight degrees at eleven o'clock. Pretty good day at school today, I had a lot of stuff to study for, but I think I did alright. This next week though is not going to be easy. I have my final exams, and then I will be through with the tenth grade.

I know the Dick Cheney incident happened about a week ago, but I just heard about it yesterday and I am flabbergasted about the big fuss there is about it. He was hunting and accidentally shot his friend. As a hunter this can very easily happen to anyone while hunting. Let's try to paint a picture of what happened. Dick Cheney is riding along, all of a sudden he hears some brush move, then he hears a bird fly up and he turns and shoots. It was not a bird he shot though, it was one of his friends he was hunting with. Now I can see if this happened to be the President who had been shot there should be an big investigation into it because it would make Dick Cheney become President for a while if the President had happened to die. But when just a normal guy is accidentally shot it should be looked at as just an accident. I thought it was kind of funny when we were listening to the radio in the car, and the reporter was saying that even the man who was shot was surprised that they were making this much fuss about it. Well that is it for me so love, peace, and soul.

1 comment:

Bocephus said...

I heard Hillary Clinton making a big fuss yest. morn on the radio. She was saying it was just like this administration to try and cover up the accident and keep it secret from the American public. The democrats and liberals make big deals of this stuff because they have no legitimate cause to bring against conservatives that will give them an edge with the voting public. I know he is radical but I agree with Michael Savage that it is a mental disorder with these people.