Thursday, February 23, 2006

Today looks like it is going to be nice, with the sun out and nearly no wind. Summer sure is coming fast. There are a group of guys who mow yards all summer for a lot of different people, and today they started mowing a lady's yard across the street. You can always know that summer is coming when you hear people mowing yards. I will probably have to start mowing here shortly. I do not mind mowing that much except in the back yard where it is very dusty and when you start to mow, dust flies everywhere. I love the summer because when you wake up it is sunny and warm, and you can wake up easier.

There are a lot of new houses being built behind our house. There are going to be a lot of nice houses back there when it is all finished. Maybe I will take some pictures later and put them on my blog tomorrow. It is going to be different when I look outside and not be able to see open spaces. Instead when I look out it won't be too much longer that we will be seeing into someone's back yard. Well that is it for me.

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...

It's kind of sad to lose that free space behind the house, huh.
Before it was the whole canyon as our backyard. I loved it.