Monday, February 06, 2006

Hello and welcome. I have had a pretty good day today with only two quizzes. I think I did good on one and not so good on the other.

Today looks like it is going to be a good day, but it is a little windy. I hope the wind stops blowing, or I am going to have a hard time on my paper route.

Today is the day that I get to see Texas play Texas Tech. I think it also might be kind of fun just to see Bobby Knight. He is the coach of Texas Tech, and I wonder if I will get to see him throw a chair or something. I think it is going to be pretty fun, but we won't get back until about one or two o'clock in the morning.

I went to my aunt's house over the weekend and had an okay time. They live on a ranch and have a bunch of dogs. The bad part about the dogs is that you get hair all over you because they shed.

Well as far as I know my friend is still doing pretty good. I think he is out of the hospital, and is able to stay at his house. Well that is about it for me so love, peace, and soul.

No comments: