Friday, February 24, 2006

Today was a nice day, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze, and it was fairly warm.

We went to the homeschool groups today, and had a pretty good time. We stayed longer today for some reason, an extra hour and a half longer. There are lots of things you can do up there at the church. We have it at the Peoples Church and we can play pool, video games, or basketball. I did all of that stuff today, and played basketball with Jediah (the kid who had the operation). It was the first time I had seen him since his operation, and he was pretty beat up. One of his eyes (like I already told ya'll about) does not open, and it looks just a little weird. I did not say anything to him about it, but his mom was razing him in jest. He took it good-naturedly, but I wonder how he must really feel about it. He also has a big scar line from about the middle of his forehead to the bottom of one ear. He said he now has a titanium plate in his head, which is kind of funny to think about. I wonder if his eye will ever open again?

I just got through doing my paper route, and I got paid today. I gave the money to my mom because she is saving my money for me for a computer. I think I have somewhere around $500. My birthday is coming up so I will get some more money to put on it. Well that is it for me.

No comments: