Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello and once again welcome. I am your host, and will write about some very interesting topics. First of all, I did not do too good on my test and quizzes today. I really do not know what happened. Either I did not study enough, or I was just not understanding what I was studying. So I had to correct a bunch and I think I finally started to get it.

It is a very nice day today, although it is pretty windy. I would know because I just got back from the homeschool group, and I had to ride my bike because my mom had a hair appointment in Stratford. So all the way back here to my house I was riding against the wind.

Well I finally got the news about my friend. They got all the tumor out, and I now know if the tumor is cancerous. Drum role please, and it turned out that the tumor is NOT cancerous. I can just imagine how Jediah and his parents felt when they found out what it was. It was probably a tremendous load being lifted off of their backs.

Tomorrow I have to go work with my dad. We have to dig a sewer line in the backyard of one of his rent houses. Sounds like fun, huh? Well I am fixing to go do my paper route, and I will get paid today. So that is it for me and as always love, peace, and soul.

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...

I am so happy for your friend. Have a good weekend with Dad and I know you guys are going to have a good time at the basketball game!