Friday, January 20, 2006

Stock Show

Howdy everyone! Guess what today is. Do you give up? Well, it is stock show week here in my home town. This week everyone gets their pigs, goats, rabbits, or steers all ready to show. There is not much to do in this town so when stock show is here, it is a pretty big deal. Parents come to watch his or her child in the hope of seeing them win a trophy and some money.

Well, today is pretty cold and I have to go do my paperoute. At least it is not raining. Oh no, it just started raining! Just kidding, but I better knock on wood. You never know what might happen. Today I get paid for my paper route, so there is an upside.

Man, I am glad it is Friday. I can just hang around and not worry about tests and things. Well, I guess I better go enjoy my Friday, and if I do not hear from anybody tonight or tomorrow, then: good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason. It wouldn't be nearly as cold if you would wear a coat! Enjoy the rest of your Friday.

Mom