Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Hello out there. This is my first blog on my new computer. I really like it. How do ya'll like it? This is also another first. Do any of ya'll have a guess? This is the first blog in my new house. Pretty cool huh.

Well when I got back from my grandmas on Sunday I spent the rest of the time unpacking my stuff and putting it in strategic places around my room. I like the house pretty good, and since I have never lived anywhere else I think it measures up to all of my expectations.

Yesterday my mom and I were walking across the park right next to our house and found a cell phone. It was the cell phone of a girl and I guess she must have dropped it when she was there. We we got home my mom called the "Dad" number on the phone and was able to reach the parents and sometime they will be coming by to get it. Well that is about it for me so love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

That is a very cool computer. How do you like having the park and the library so close to your house? Love you, Aunt Mary

Mason said...

I like it very much. I could not have asked for a better house position. I have never seen a library that let you rent movies before. It is a really cool library.