Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today has been a pretty good day and the wind has calmed down considerably since yesterday. Today is also a good day because it is my birthday. That is right March 29 is my birthday. Thank you Aunt Mary for remembering. It seems though that one of my sisters might have forgotten about my birthday. This sister has not called to wish me a happy birthday. That is okay Jocelyne I forgive you. I think we are going out to eat tonight at a nice restaurant. I hope they are not using this as an excuse to throw me a surprise party, because I will be on the lookout if you are. The conspirators can know that I will be like a cat always on the lookout.

Nothing has really been going on these past few days. Although I have found the sport that I can use some work on. That sport is soccer. That is right soccer. I always liked soccer but you can only be on a soccer team if you were about seven and I only played once. When I got up here I noticed a lot of kids playing soccer and I went and bought a soccer ball and have been practicing. The one problem that I have with soccer is that I can not kick the ball into the goal that good. With a sport like soccer the whole game revolves around the goal so I can be considered a pretty bad soccer player.

Anyways I do not guess that anyone has watched any of the John Wayne movies I suggested?
Well that is it for me and as always love, peace, and soul.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

I hope you had a great B Day