Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well today is a good day, kind of like yesterday, but a little windier.

Today I went and played tennis with some other homeschoolers. There is a tennis center right on the park where I live by and my mom went and checked it out. She found out that on Thursdays they have a homeschool tennis group class. So I went and I really enjoyed it. The coach there is from Russia and his name is Jan but sounds like Yan. He is a professional tennis player and he is really good. Now there are two sports that I need to work at. Tennis and soccer, but since this class was the beginners class, I was not the worst tennis player. I was not the best though, and I will be the first to admit it. This is very hard for me to tell ya'll, but I did get beat by a girl today. I am taking this very hard because I know that I have never been beaten by a girl at any sport before and I hope never again. The important thing was that I really had a fun time and met my first homeschool kids here.

I had a good birthday last night. We went out to eat at Calico County, which was very good. Jenny and Corbin came and ate with us and then we came back and ate some of my cake. It was German chocolate, which is my favorite and my mom really outdid herself on it.

3 comments:

Jocelyne said...

I'm glad you had a very happy birthday!

Mason said...

Jocelyne glad you finally got around to remembering it

Bocephus said...

You could have led us to believe that you let the girl win, Son.
Dad