Monday, March 27, 2006

It is a beautiful day here in Texas, with the sun shining and a nice cool breeze.

Well, I have a new line of customers here like I did back there. Because on Friday my mom made up some little flyers for me to pass out to the neighbors on my street. These flyers just told them my address and my phone number and the jobs I can do. Most of the people on my street are older people and I think will need me to do some things. Today I got a call and a lady from another street asked if I could come by and take out some trash. I guess one of the ladys on this street told her about me. So I went over there and all she wanted me to do was to take out a barrel of trash. When I got back from taking out the trash she paid me five dollars. It took me about twenty seconds to take out the trash and she paid me five dollars. Now I am glad that my mom made me go up and down the street handing those sheets out to people because now I realize that there is money to be made here on this street.

I watched some more John Wayne movies this weekend. For some reason I just really like Big John and all of the movies he made. My homework assignment for ya'll tonight is to rent some John Wayne movies and watch them and tell me what ya'll think.

4 comments:

Jocelyne said...

Why don't you put out a list of your favorite JW movies so one would know what to watch if one was so inclined.

Mason said...

Okay, maybe I will. Tomorrow I will make a list of the movies that I like.

Bocephus said...

I wonder how many movies he made?
I think Uncle John is a real fan of J.W.

Mamaw 28 said...

Check out this link.

http://members.aol.com/fortscott/movies.htm

It talks about "The 206 Known Movies, Documentaries, Videos & TV Shows of John Wayne"

Aunt Mary