Friday, March 17, 2006






These pictures are the pictures of my home. I know my mom put pictures of the house on her blog but I wanted to put pictures up of it furnished. These first pictures are of course the bathroom and toilet. With the toilet paper almost all gone. Moving on now we see the living room, kitchen, and last but not least my bedroom. If you look closely under my bed you will see a red something under my bed. That is a chair, yes a chair we got the chair so I could sit on it and watch TV or something. The chair turns out not to work very well so it is under my bed for uses in other areas. Well that is it for me so love, peace, and soul.

4 comments:

Carol said...

That toilet picture is just lovely. So glad you included it.

Mason said...

What good is a house if you dont have a toilet?

Mamaw 28 said...

I wouldn't come to your house if you didn't have a toilet!!!! That's one of the necessaries of life today!! Looks like you all have been very busy. It looks great.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.