Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today the sun is shining but the wind is blowing really hard. When the wind blows it just kind of ruins the day. Here in the Panhandle of Texas the wind blows extra hard, and you never get used to it.

I had not known that John Wayne had made so many movies as I found out after looking at Aunt Mary's link. I have not seen near that many John Wayne movies but I have seen some really good ones. Probably my favorite John Wayne movie so far would be Chisum. This movie is about John Chisum (John Wayne) as a wealthy land owner in New Mexico, and a greedy man named Morgan who wants to own everything in town. The movie has some known western men in it like Billy the Kid, and Pat Garret. These guys are helping Chisum while Morgan is trying to kill everyone that helps them. The movie goes on like this and ends with a big gun fight, and a fist fight between Morgan and Chisum. Morgan and Chisum end up falling off of a building and Morgan lands on a bull's horns and is killed. I really liked this movie because it really showed good prvailing over evil. And the guy Morgan was really bad. I also like the following movies: The Sons of Katie Elder, The Comancheros, and Mclintock. I have also heard that the movie Cowboys is really good. Well someone who has seen these movies let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

Mamaw 28 said...

I believe there is another birthday in your house.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY!