Thursday, March 02, 2006

We have had really good days this past week. Lots of sunshine, and warm weather. I actually think my legs are starting to get a little darker already. Which is very good because my legs got pretty white during the winter.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. It was a very nice outside and my paper route went fine. We are supposed to be getting rain on Friday, and it looks like that might come true because it started getting really cloudy yesterday evening. Today as I look out of the window it is still really cloudy, and not as much sunshine like we have been having.

Today I will probably go to the library, or go to this place where you can play games and stuff. It is called 'The Fall Out Shelter,' and it is kind of a church-sponsored thing, but anyone can go. You can do all sorts of stuff there like play pool or video games, and they serve lots of cheap food there. You can get a pretty good sized ice cream sunday for only a dollar.

Tomorrow we will go to the homeschool groups, and I always have a pretty good time there. Then on Saturday I am going to go meet my grandma and grandpa and go to their house for a while. I will be staying for a week all the way through their anniversary party. They are having it catered so there will be lots of good food there. Actually as I think about the food, it will probably be good, but I am so used to my mom's cooking that their food may not even compare. She is such a good cook, and a very good baker. Well that is it for me so love, peace, and soul.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Awww. That is so nice of you to say, Mason. Thanks!

Jocelyne said...

yes, you do have really white legs

Mason said...

Jocelyne that is so funny because as I recall you are the one with really white legs.

Jocelyne said...

I don't know what you are talking about.