Tuesday, March 21, 2006


I am sorry to say this Jocelyne, but just taking one look at my toilet and anyone can see whose the better one is.

Well I had a pretty good day today. Except for a close call this morning. Let me explain. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk and accidentally knocked over some papers into my trash can. It made a really loud noise and I could not figure out why. So I went on with my day and took out the trash. This morning as I was getting ready to start school I could not find my Life Management DVD anywhere. I searched and searched and could not find it. Then I remembere yesterday and the noise and I knew where it was. In the dumpster. I run out to the dumpster in my longjohns and start searching through the trash. As I was searching the trash picker upper man turns the corner to come down my alley. I am searching and searching through this dumpster and I can not find it. By this time I am searching frantically because I know if I do not find it I am going to be in big trouble. Finally as I move an old newspaper out of the way I find it and save it from being captured by the trash man, who by this time is only a few minutes away. Well that is it for me so love, peace, and soul.

2 comments:

Mason said...

I think I win on another account. Comfort. And yes my MOM was happy.

Jocelyne said...

I agree about the comfort. Better not let dad see that ..... if you know what I mean.