Monday, March 20, 2006

Man the wind is really blowing hard here plus a little snow is mixed in with it. It is really cold and the snow is kind of hard, or maybe it is because the wind is blowing so hard but it kind of smarts when it hits you. I would know this because I had to go take out the trash in it. Thanks Mom.

Yesterday I went and watched the Harlem Globetrotters play. I went with one of my friends and had a alright time. It was not as cool as I had thought it would be. The team they played did not even try to win, and I think they were supposed to not win to make the Globetrotters look good. They were good but I would have liked to see the team try their hardest and then see how the game would have came out.

Well as ya'll already know, at the library that I go to you can rent movies, so I have been renting a lot of older western movies. These movies compared graphically with the movies of today do not compare at all. But when it comes to having a great story line and having a good life lesson in them, these movies are better. This is just my opinion, but I think today's actors and movie makers are just in it to make money. Movie makers now do not care about teaching people good lessons. They are just worried about making money. Most movies that come out now are rated PG-13 or R because these are the movies that are selling and making them money. People now-a-days do not care about what they are watching. They do not care what these movies are doing to their minds and what it is doing to them spiritually. Well that is it for me.

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.